Magic Cookie Bars from Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish). In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour EAGLE BRAND® evenly over crumbs. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.