Yummy Recipe Links......

Here are some links to some yummy recipes I'm adding to my recipe box!

Pan Seared Green Beans - Your Homebased Mom
Homemade Oatmeal Mix - Taste of Home
Carrot Muffins - Solomon Family Delights
Carrot Soup - Solomon Family Delights
Carrot Cake - Solomon Family Delights
Apple Pastry Squares - Taste of Home
Lunch Box Pizzas - Taste of Home
Chicken & Stuffing Casserole - Kaboose Recipes Newsletter
B's Best Cookie Ever - The Queen B
Coconut Chicken - The Queen B

The Queen B has a great recipe list that I will be adding to my recipe box too, some I have added here. I am finding so many great recipes! I can hardly wait to cook dinner and that is just not like me. I will bake all day, no problem. You want some bread, some brownies, some good-ole chocolate chip cookies? I will be in the kitchen to make them. Dinner has been a different story until now!

More to come.....

Comments