Campbells Kitchen

I recently came across this website, Campbell's Kitchen, from Campbells, the soup people. They have some great recipes that I will be trying in upcoming menu plans. I don't buy a lot of Campbell's soups unless they are on sale. I usually buy the store brand. The recipes here look tasty and a bonus, quick & easy too! Some of my favorite spots at this site are; a section called "Slow Cooker Favorites" and another called "Delicious Desserts". These are two of my favorite topics on any food blog! Another good section is the 30 Minute Meals. They have a section called "Smart Meal Ideas - Dinners under $10". You can search for recipes by title or ingredient or meal type by category like appetizer, soup, or lunch, etc. Overall, I think this is a site I will use frequently. I have added it to my sidebar for easy access.

Comments