You Must Try This! - Recipe Review

Barbequed Chicken Breasts
Tonight we had a GREAT recipe from this cookbook! I bought it at Sams Club and have marked many recipes to try and this was the first one I tried. I often think of doing crockpot recipes, too late! This book has tons of great recipes for breads, soups, casseroles, and desserts too. One thing I like about the index is that it is not only an alphabetical listing of the recipes, but by category too. The categories are not just the type recipe like dessert, but by ingredient also like chicken, or cranberries, or corn. I just think that is cool! There is nutritional info on each recipe as well.

Since this book is copyrighted and expressly forbids the re-publishing of any of their material I won't put their recipe on my blog. But the idea is to put chicken and a barbeque sauce in the crockpot for 4-6 hours. You could put together your own sauce or buy your favorite from the store.

Comments