You Must Try This! - Recipe Review

I am a little off from my menu plan this week. We had the White Chicken Chili from Our Best Bites tonight instead of Monday night. I have to tell you it was QUICK & EASY to make and tasted great! My kids loved it! One of them told me it was "Phenomenal"! One child had three servings. My husband couldn't get enough of it either! We had all of the fixings suggested in the recipe, even the avocado and it was awesome. There was just a little spice to the chili with the Pepper-Jack cheese and the green chilis. I used mild green chilis. I suppose you could raise the "heat" of this chili using hotter chilis. We have found another family favorite!
(Photo is copyright by and used with permission from www.ourbestbites.com)

Comments

I'm so glad you liked this. We seriously eat it at least once a week during the fall and winter!