February Menus


This monthly planning thing has become an addiction. I LOVE having the entire month planned. Now, I don't feel constrained to stick with what is planned on an exact day. There are days that come along that I don't feel like eating or cooking what was planned for that day. Since I have the entire month at my disposal, I will just swap days for what sounds good for that day. The great thing is I have shopped for the menus and I am prepared for it. There is great peace in my mind having dinner plans and I can just go to my menu folder and the planning is already done. I will print off the recipes and put them in the folder. So everything is ready to go! I put the recipes that we like in the back of the folder so they are available for next time. I am starting to build a master menu list and want to get all the regular recipes organized and compiled so I don't have this ever growing pile of single recipe print outs.

February Menu Plans
(Recipe links are here!!)
1 - Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
2 - Ham & Cheddar Casserole
3 - Kraft Slow-Cooker Orange Chicken
4 - Teriyaki Beef
5 - Rice & Black-eyed Bean Soup - Soups Cookbook
6 - Spring Stir Fry in Peanut Sauce
7 - Chili & Cornbread Cups - $5 Dinners
8 - Crockpot Chicken & Rice Casserole
9 - Crockpot Sweet & Sour Meatballs
10 - Crockpot Lasagne
11 - Tuna Casserole
12 - Tortellini & Sausage Soup
13 - Coconut Chicken
14 - Crockpot Sloppy Joes
15 - BLT's & Bean w/Bacon Soup
16 - Shepherd Pie
17 - Shake & Bake Chicken
18 - Hawaiian Haystacks
19 - Breakfast
20 - White Chicken Chili
21 -
22 - Crockpot Swiss Steak
23 - Pizza
24 - Crockpot Meatloaf
25 - Costa Vida Chicken
26 -
27 - Spicy Peanut Chicken
28 -

Comments

Thanks Jeni for posting your menu. It gives me ideas when I get in a slump. I can't wait for the links to be put in to the recipes. I am particularly interested in anything dealing with a crockpot b/c it makes life SOO much easier.